Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Ippity - New Changes - New Challenge!!!!

Isn't it so exciting!!!
I know you've seen the new Ippity and read about the new changes...
So here's our newest Challenge!

Something Old - Something New
Something Borrowed - Something Blue

seems like I've heard that someplace before LOL 
I am in so deep with wedding preparations for my daughter's wedding in April
that it's almost all I think about!! So even when I pick up my stamps for a little fun 
I still have wedding thoughts in the back of my brain!!

So something old - at least 2 years (I used a doily that I have had at least 4 years)

Something new - at least a month new (mine is a BRAND new Ippity stamp - Faith Begins)

Something borrowed - ok this may be a stretch but my thought was something that is not paper - 
like fabric, lace, buttons, you get the idea (I used a fabric flower and silk ribbon)

Something blue :) - (authentic paper and my flower)
and you can stick a penny in your shoe while you are working on the challenge
if you really want to get in the mood!!!
**please note this does not need to be a wedding card!


What are you playing for?
Winner will receive two Ippity Itty Bitties of their choice!!

 We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected as the prize winner
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!


See THIS POST for complete rules. 

Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.



3 comments:

  1. Fun challenge...thanks for making me think outside of the box on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a Fun Challenge....

    ReplyDelete