Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!

Yesterday was my last day of work! (AND WHAT A DAY!!)
Today begins a new adventure!!

but enough about me I OWE YOU A WINNER!!!

I was so excited to see so many fun and absolutely AMAZING projects!!
You all really made my day by playing along with my 
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue challenge!!
especially Noelle (she even hid a penny on her card!!! LOVE IT!!)

Random.org picked Kristina B. 
Congratulations!! You win two Itty Bitty Stamps of your choice! email me at stamps_scrapbooksbyrona@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

Ready for some Chick Picks?
Check these out they really knocked my socks off!!!

I LOVE this box Nicoletta made!!

and this beautiful card from Pam

I adore this altered tin by Jane.

and of course I had to add this super fun card Emily made!!

Great job every one of you!! 
So glad you all entered and don't forget
to check out the current challenge going on now. 
Scroll down one post!!! More chances to win!!

Rona

3 comments:

  1. Tee, hee!! It's always a thrill to see one of my cards where I'm not expecting it. Thanks so much for making my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for featuring my card! I am very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! thanks for pick my work! It was a very nice suprise and I was very happy!
    Xoxo
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete