Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1st CHALLENGE TIME!

Ok stampers, it's time for the next challenge!


THE CHALLENGE:

Just SAY it!
Focus on SENTIMENTS!




My sentiment is from the IPPITY set:
Where You Should Be



Get out those Ippity and/or Unity only stamps
and get creative!

Add your link to the linky list below.


Each challenge will run for 2 weeks: April 1 -14
and the winner will be announced April 18th.

What are you playing for?!

TWO Itty Bitties of YOUR CHOICE!


We will also be featuring 3 “Chick Picks” from each challenge.
Ippity Chicks are encouraged to enter...
please put Chick beside your name on the linky entry.
Chicks cannot be selected to win
BUT can be selected as a “Chick Pick”!!

See THIS POST for complete rules.
Please use only Ippity and/or Unity stamps.


Locate an Ippity Chick!


3 comments:

  1. Wow.. This is my first time entering a challenge using my New stamps.. I just Love them soo. Thanks for letting me play along... Hope you like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just messed up linking the same card again. Please consider this as one entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great submissions by all......

    ReplyDelete