Monday, April 2, 2012

Winnerday!!

I LOVED all the beautiful flower cards!! Thank you all for playing along!!

Let me show you a couple that really caught my eye...

Cris made this ADORABLE card using Ippity set Cuppy Cakes. 
 It definitely made me SMILE!!


Tameko made this pretty card using Ippity itty bitty - Happy are Those


And Emily made this fun gift card holder using Ippity set The Best.



AND NOW FOR OUR WINNER!!!  
Random.org picked #22 Poorvi as our winner this time!!  

Congratulations Poorvi - you win two Ippity Itty Bitty stamps of your choice. 
Email kelli@unitystampco.com with
your choice of 2 Ippity Itty Bitties and your name/address.

Tell her you are the winner of the Unity Opportunity Challenge!

Don't forget about our new challenge!!
Have a fabulous day!

Rona

1 comment:

  1. Wheeeeeeeeee! How fun to see my card among faves here. Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete