Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Winnerday :)

Lots of great entries in the Nothing Girly Challenge!! 
That is always the hardest one for me but you all did a fabulous job!!

I have a couple "Chick Picks" to show you:

Marsha made this great card with fabulous texture and stamps from Authentic Man.


Jen also used stamps from Authentic Man.  Great job!!


And I just fell in love with this fun graduation card from Gwen.


and our winner this time is Scrapper Myra.  Congrats!!! 

You have won 2 Ippity Itty Bitty stamps of your choice. 
 Email kelli@unitystampco.com with your selections and your mailing address. 
Go here to see the stamps ~ you'll need to 'pick a chick' and then click Ippity Itty Bitties. 
 
Thanks to all of you for playing along!! 
 
Rona

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel like the happiest scrapper in the World! OMG. What a feeling! Tks!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked in...thanks so much for featuring my card as one of the Chick Picks!!

    ReplyDelete